Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 28mm planetary gearbox
- DC 24V micro low-noise electric motor
- Shaft diameter: 6mm
- Pure copper wire rotor with strong magnetic induction and high conductivity, resulting in low loss and high efficiency
- D-type bearing and high-quality carbon brush
The 24V 153RPM 12.2Kg.cm Precision Planetary Gearmotor is suitable for use in robotics, small appliances, fans, electric curtains, medical pumps, surgical tools, medical stirrers, centrifugal machines, electric valves, actuators, and other medical devices. It has a low noise, low current, and no spark design.
Standard Operating Conditions:
1. Rated Voltage: 24V
2. Direction of Rotation: Clockwise when viewed from the output shaft side
3. Operating Temperature and Humidity: Temperature range of 10C - 50C, Humidity range of 30% - 80%
4. Storage Temperature: Temperature range of 20C - 60C
1. Motor Position: To be placed horizontally when measuring
2. Power Supply: Regulated DC power supply
3. No Load Speed: 153 RPM
Motor size: 25 mm x 35 mm x 54 mm
Shaft length: 14 mm
Rated Voltage: DC 24V
No-load Speed: 153 RPM
Applications: Robotics, Small Appliances, Fans, Electric Curtains, Medical Pumps, Surgery Tools, Medical Stirrers, Centrifugal Machines, Electric Valves, Actuators, Medical Devices
Features: Electric Motor, Low Noise, Low Current, No Sparks.