Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 28mm planetary gearbox
- DC 24V micro low-noise electric motor
- Shaft diameter: 6mm
- Pure copper wire rotor with strong magnetic induction, strong conductivity, low loss, and high efficiency
- D-type bearing and high-quality carbon brush
The 24V 212RPM 11Kg.cm Precision Planetary Gearmotor has the following standard operating conditions:
1. Rated Voltage: 24V
2. Direction of Rotation: Clockwise when viewed from the output shaft side
3. Operating Temperature and Humidity: Temperature range of 10C to 50C, Humidity range of 30% to 80%.
4. Storage Temperature: Temperature range of 20C to 60C.
The measuring conditions are as follows:
1. Motor Position: To be placed horizontally when measuring.
2. Power Supply: Regulated DC power supply.
This micro motor is suitable for applications such as robotics, small appliances, fans, electric curtains, medical pumps, surgical tools, medical stirrers, centrifugal machines, electric valves, actuators and medical devices. It is characterized by low noise, low current and no spark.
Motor size: 25 mm x 35 mm x 54 mm
Shaft length: 14 mm
Rated Voltage: DC 24V
No-load Speed: 212 RPM
Applications: Robotics, Small Appliances, Fans, Electric Curtains, Medical Pumps, Surgery Tools, Medical Stirrers, Centrifugal Machines, Electric Valves, Actuators, Medical Devices
Features: Electric Motor, Low Noise, Low Current, No Spark.