Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gearbox diameter: 25 mm
- Rated voltage: 24 V
- High operating efficiency
- Low loss and noise
- Operating temperature and humidity range: 10 C to 50 C and 30% to 80% humidity
The 25D 24V 12RPM 9Kg.cm Brushed DC Gear Motor w/ Encoder has the following standard operating conditions:
1. Rated Voltage: 6V
2. Direction of Rotation: Clockwise when viewed from the output shaft side
3. Operating Temperature and Humidity: Temperature range of 10C to 50C, Humidity range of 30% to 80%.
4. Storage Temperature: Temperature range of 20C to 60C.
The following measuring conditions should be observed:
1. Motor Position: The motor should be placed horizontally when measuring
2. Power Supply: Regulated DC power supply
This motor is suitable for use in robotics, small appliances, fans, electric curtains, medical pumps, surgery tools, medical stirrers, centrifugal machines, electric valves, actuators, and other medical devices. It is low noise, low current and sparkless. The gear ratio is 4.4: 9.6: 16: 21.3: 26: 34: 45: 78: 59: 103: 171: 130: 226: 286: 378: 500.
Motor size: 25 mm x 25 mm x 54 mm
Shaft length: 11.5 mm
Maximum Torque: 9 kg/cm
Motor Diameter: 25 mm
Motor Body Length: 54 mm
Output Shaft Diameter: 4 mm
Output Shaft Length: 11.5 mm
Gearbox Diameter: 31 mm