Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gearbox diameter: 25mm
- Rated voltage: 24V
- High operating efficiency with low loss and noise
- Operating temperature and humidity range: 10C to 50C and 30% to 80% humidity
The 25D 24V 1360RPM 0.1Kg.cm Brushed DC Gear Motor w/ Encoder
Standard Operating Conditions:
1. Rated Voltage: 6V
2. Direction of Rotation: Clockwise when viewed from output shaft side
3. Operating Temperature and Humidity: Temperature range of 10C to 50C, Humidity range of 30% to 80%
4. Storage Temperature: Temperature range of 20C to 60C
1. Motor Position: To be placed horizontally when measuring
2. Power Supply: Regulated DC power supply
No Load Speed: 1360 rpm
Applications: Robotics, Small Appliances, Fans, Electric Curtains, Medical Pumps, Surgery Tools, Medical Stirrers, Centrifugal Machines, Electric Valves, Actuators, Medical Devices.
Features: Low noise, low current and no spark.
Ratios: 4.4, 9.6, 16, 21.3, 26, 34, 45, 78, 59, 103, 171, 130, 226, 286, 378, 500.
Motor size: 25 mm x 25 mm x 54 mm
Shaft length: 11.5 mm
Maximum Torque: 9 kg/cm
Motor Diameter: 25 mm
Motor Body Length: 54 mm
Output Shaft Diameter: 4 mm
Output Shaft Length: 11.5 mm
Gearbox Diameter: 25 mm