Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 25D High Torque DC Gear Motor for Smart Vehicles - 6V, 2273RPM
- Double Gear Sets for increased Performance and Durability
- Can be used as an Alternative to Planetary Gear Motors
- Sleeve Bearing ensures Smooth Operation
- Lengthening and Thickening Brush for a Longer Lifetime
The 25D High Torque DC Gear Motor for Smart Vehicles - 6V, 2273RPM is a powerful gearmotor that combines a 6V brushed DC motor with a metal spur gearbox. Inside the gearbox, there are two sets of gears, which allows this gearmotor to provide twice the torque of common motors of the same size.
This gearmotor is a cost-effective alternative to planetary gear motors, offering similar performance at a much lower price. It is perfect for use in smart vehicles and other applications where high torque is required.
Motor: 24.2 mm diameter, 30.8 mm length
Gearbox: 25 mm diameter, 18 mm length
Shaft: 4 mm diameter, 25 mm length
Voltage: 6V DC
Gear ratio: 1/4.4
No-load speed: 2273 RPM
Rated Torque: 0.1 kg.cm
Rated speed: 1864 RPM
Rated current: less than 1.4 A
Stall torque: 0.6 kg.cm
Stall current: less than 8 A