Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gearbox diameter: 25 mm
- Rated voltage: 24 V
- High operating efficiency
- Low loss and low noise
- Operating temperature and humidity: Temperature range of 10 C to 50 C, humidity range of 30% to 80%
The 25mm Diameter 24V 170RPM 0.8Kg.cm Brushed DC Gear Motor
has the following standard operating conditions:
1. Rated Voltage: 6V;
2. Direction of Rotation: Clockwise when viewed from output shaft side;
3. Operating Temperature and Humidity: Temperature range of 10C to +50C and Humidity range of 30% to 80%;
4. Storage Temperature: Temperature range of 20C to +60C.
The measuring conditions are as follows:
1. Motor Position: To be placed horizontally when measuring;
2. Power Supply: Regulated DC power supply.
This motor is suitable for use in robotics, small appliances, fans, electric curtains, medical pumps, surgery tools, medical stirrers, centrifugal machines, electric valves, actuators and other medical devices. It is a low-noise, low-current and spark-free motor with a ratio of 4.4:9.6:16:21.3:26:34:45:78:59:103:171:130:226:286:378:500.
Motor size: 25 mm x 25 mm x 54 mm
Shaft length: 11.5 mm
Maximum Torque: 9 kg/cm
Motor Diameter: 25 mm
Motor Body Length: 54 mm
Output Shaft Diameter: 4 mm
Output Shaft Length: 11.5 mm
Gearbox Diameter: 25 mm