Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gearbox diameter of 25mm
- Rated voltage of 24v
- High operating efficiency
- Low loss and noise
- Operating temperature range of 10C to 50C and humidity range of 30% to 80%
The 25mm Diameter 24V 60RPM 2.4Kg.cm Brushed DC Gear Motor has the following standard operating conditions:
1. Rated Voltage: 6V
2. Direction of Rotation: Clockwise when viewed from output shaft side
3. Operating Temperature and Humidity: Temperature range of 10C to 50C and Humidity range of 30% to 80%.
4. Storage Temperature: Temperature range of 20C to 60C
1. Motor Position: To be placed horizontally when measuring
2. Power Supply: Regulated DC power supply
3. No Load Speed: RPM
This motor is suitable for use in robotics, small appliances, fans, electric curtains, medical pumps, surgery tools, medical stirrers, centrifugal machines, electric valves, actuators and other medical devices. It is characterized by low noise, low current and no spark. The available gear ratios are 4.4, 9.6, 16, 21.3, 26, 34, 45, 78, 59, 103, 171, 130, 226, 286, 378 and 500.
Motor size: 25 mm x 25 mm x 54 mm
Shaft length: 11.5 mm
Maximum Torque: 9 kg/cm
Motor Diameter: 25 mm
Motor Body Length: 54 mm
Output Shaft Diameter: 4 mm
Output Shaft Length: 11.5 mm
Gearbox Diameter: 27 mm