Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Solid State Dual LiDAR is capable of obtaining both 2D and 3D distance data simultaneously
- Measurement Range Distance: 2D up to 8 Meters, 3D up to 2 Meters
- Field of View: 2D 120 Degrees, 3D 65 Degrees
- Applications include automotive, SLAM, obstacle avoidance, navigation of robots, security, smart cities, and more
- Compact design: weighing only 28g, with dimensions of 37.4x37.4x24.5mm
The 2D/3D Dual Solid state Time of flight Lidar Sensor, CygLidar, enables flexible system configuration by providing both 2D and 3D distance data simultaneously. The 3D data can accurately recognize the situation, while the 2D data can be measured over long distances.
CygLidar is the worlds smallest dual Lidar, weighing only 28g and featuring a compact design of 37.4 x 37.4 x 24.5mm, optimized for usage across a variety of applications.
Unlike a typical rotary Lidar, which has issues with vibration and heating, CygLidar uses an array ToF Sensor Module, operating in a solid-state method without any moving parts, making it more resilient to vibrations and reducing heating.
1x USB to UART Converter
1x 5pin USB Cable
2D: 200mm to 8,000mm
3D: 50mm to 2,000mm (Dynamic Range Mode)
Distance Accuracy: 1%
Field of View:
2D/3D Horizontal: 120
3D Vertical: 65
2D: 0.75 (Angle)
3D: 160 x 60 (Pixel)
Measurement Speed: 2D/3D: 15Hz
Operating Temperature: 20 to 60
Use Environment: Indoor
Interface: UART TTL (3.3V)
Data Rate: 3,000,000 bps.