Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Brushless DC motor with integrated driver, eliminating the need for an additional driver/controller
- Permanent lubrication with long-lasting grease
- Gears constructed entirely of metal
- Double ball bearing on output shaft
- Low noise operation with a lifetime of more than 15,000 hours
The 36mm Brushless DC Planetary & Precision Gear Motor 12V 150 RPM consists of planetary gearboxes and BLDC motors. It has a small form factor and can produce high torque at low speeds, providing efficient and smooth operation with low noise. It performs with peak efficiency at traditional motor speeds, offering advantages in terms of torque output, reliability and cost.
Gearbox: 36 mm diameter x 34.5 mm length
Motor: 35.8 mm diameter x 50 mm length
Shaft: 8 mm diameter x 20 mm length, D-shaped
Model: 36PG 3650BL 27 12V
Voltage: 12V DC
Reduction Ratio: 1/27
No-load Speed: 150 RPM
No-load Current: < 280 mA
Rated Torque: 8 kg.cm
Rated Speed: 65 RPM
Rated Current: < 1.8 A
For further speed specifications, please refer to the attached file list.