Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Brushless DC motor with integrated driver, no additional driver/controller required
- Permanent lubrication with long-lasting grease
- Gears constructed entirely from metal
- Double ball bearing on output shaft
- Low noise operation with a lifetime of more than 15,000 hours
The 36mm Brushless DC Planetary & Precision Gear Motor 12V 29 RPM consists of planetary gearboxes and BLDC motors, resulting in a small form factor brushless DC gearmotor with the capability to produce high torque at low speeds. It offers powerful, efficient, and smooth operation with low noise. It performs with peak efficiency at more traditional motor speeds, providing significant advantages to customers in terms of torque output, reliability, and overall cost.
Gearbox: 36 mm diameter x 42.5 mm length
Motor: 35.8 mm diameter x 50 mm length
Shaft: 8 mm diameter x 20 mm length, D-shaped
Model: 36PG 3650BL 139 12V
Voltage: 12V DC
Reduction Ratio: 1/139
No Load Speed: 29 RPM
No Load Current: < 280 mA
Rated Torque: 40 kg.cm
Rated Speed: 16 RPM
Rated Current: < 1.8 A
For further speed specifications, please refer to the attached file list.