Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Brushless DC motor with integrated driver, eliminating the need for an additional controller
- Permanent lubrication with long-lasting grease
- Gears constructed entirely of metal
- Double ball bearing on output shaft
- Low noise operation with a lifetime of over 15,000 hours
The 36mm Brushless DC Planetary & Precision Gear Motor 12V 770 RPM consists of planetary gearboxes and BLDC motors. It offers a small form factor and can produce high torque at low speeds, providing powerful, efficient, and smooth operation with minimum noise. It performs with peak efficiency at more traditional motor speeds, offering significant advantages to customers, such as increased torque output, improved reliability, and reduced overall cost.
Gearbox: 36 mm diameter x 26.5 mm length
Motor: 35.8 mm diameter x 50 mm length
Shaft: 8 mm diameter x 20 mm length, D-shaped
Model: 36PG 3650BL 5.2 12V
Voltage: 12V DC
Reduction Ratio: 1/5.2
No-load Speed: 770 RPM
No-load Current: < 280 mA
Rated Torque: 1.5 kg.cm
Rated Speed: 360 RPM
Rated Current: < 1.8 A
For additional speed specifications, please refer to the attached file list.