Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Brushless DC motor with integrated driver, eliminating the need for an additional driver/controller
- Permanent grease lubrication for extended life
- Gears constructed entirely from metal
- Double ball bearing on output shaft
- Low noise operation with a lifetime of over 15,000 hours
The 36mm Brushless DC Planetary & Precision Gear Motor 12V 80 RPM consists of planetary gearboxes and BLDC motors. It has a small form factor, which provides powerful, efficient, and smooth operation with low noise. It performs at peak efficiency at traditional motor speeds, offering significant advantages to customers in terms of torque output, reliability, and overall cost.
Gearbox: 36 mm diameter x 42.5 mm length
Motor: 35.8 mm diameter x 50 mm length
Shaft: 8 mm diameter x 20 mm length, D-shaped
Model: 36PG 3650BL 51 12V
Voltage: 12V DC
Reduction Ratio: 1/51
No-load Speed: 80 RPM
No-load Current: < 280 mA
Rated Torque: 15 kg.cm
Rated Speed: 40 RPM
Rated Current: < 1.8 A
For other speed specifications, please refer to the attached file list.