Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gearbox diameter: 37mm
- Rated voltage: 12V
- High operating efficiency
- Low loss and noise
- Operating temperature and humidity range: 10C to 50C, 30% to 80% humidity
The 37mm Diameter, 12V, 107RPM Brushed DC Gear Motor has the following standard operating conditions:
1. Rated Voltage: 6V, 12V, 24V;
2. Direction of Rotation: Clockwise when viewed from the output shaft side;
3. Operating Temperature and Humidity: Temperature range of 10C to 50C and Humidity range of 30% to 80%;
4. Storage Temperature: Temperature range of 20C to 60C.
The measuring conditions are as follows:
1. Motor Position: To be placed horizontally when measuring;
2. Power Supply: Regulated DC power supply;
3. No Load Speed: 7,960 RPM.
This motor is suitable for use in robotics, small appliances, fans, electric curtains, medical pumps, surgery tools, medical stirrers, centrifugal machines, electric valves, actuators and other medical devices. It is a low noise, low current and spark-free motor with the following ratios: 1:6.25, 1:10, 1:18.8, 1:30, 1:56, 1:90, 1:131, 1:68, 1:210, 1:270, 1:506 and 1:810.
Motor size: 37 mm x 33 mm x 53 mm
Shaft length: 15 mm
Max Power: 10 Watts
Max Torque: 25 Kilograms per Centimeter
Motor Diameter: 33 Millimeters
Motor Body Length: 22.7 Millimeters
Output Shaft Diameter: 6 Millimeters
Output Shaft Length: 15 Millimeters
Gearbox Diameter: 37 Millimeters.