Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gearbox diameter: 37mm
- Rated voltage: 12V
- High operating efficiency
- Low loss and noise
- Operating temperature and humidity range: 10C to 50C, 30% to 80% humidity
The 37mm Diameter, 12V, 12RPM Brushed DC Gear Motor w/ Encoder has the following standard operating conditions:
1. Rated Voltage: 6V, 12V, 24V;
2. Direction of Rotation: Clockwise when viewed from output shaft side;
3. Operating Temperature and Humidity: Temperature range of 10C to 50C, Humidity range of 30% to 80%;
4. Storage Temperature: Temperature range of 20C to 60C.
The measuring conditions are as follows:
1. Motor Position: To be placed horizontally when measuring;
2. Power Supply: Regulated DC power supply;
3. No Load Speed: 7,960 RPM.
This motor is suitable for robotics, small appliances, fans, electric curtains, medical pumps, surgery tools, medical stirrers, centrifugal machines, electric valves, actuators, and medical devices. It is characterized by its low noise, low current and no spark. The ratios are 1:6.25, 1:10, 1:18.8, 1:30, 1:56, 1:90, 1:131, 1:68, 1:210, 1:270, 1:506 and 1:810.
Motor size: 37 mm x 33 mm x 53 mm
Shaft length: 15 mm
Max Power: 10 W
Max Torque: 25 kg/cm
Motor Diameter: 33 mm
Motor Body Length: 22.7 mm
Output Shaft Diameter: 6 mm
Output Shaft Length: 15 mm
Gearbox Diameter: 37 mm