Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gearbox diameter: 37mm
- Rated voltage: 12V
- High operating efficiency
- Low loss and noise
- Operating temperature and humidity range: 10C to 50C and 30% to 80% humidity
The 37mm Diameter, 12V, 60RPM Brushed DC Gear Motor w/ Encoder has the following standard operating conditions:
1. Rated Voltage: 6V, 12V, 24V;
2. Direction of Rotation: Clockwise when viewed from the output shaft side;
3. Operating Temperature and Humidity: Temperature range of 10C to 50C, Humidity range of 30% to 80%;
4. Storage Temperature: Temperature range of 20C to 60C.
The measuring conditions for this motor are:
1. Motor Position: To be placed horizontally when measuring;
2. Power Supply: Regulated DC power supply;
3. No Load Speed: 7960rpm.
This motor is suitable for applications such as robotics, small appliances, fans, electric curtains, medical pumps, surgery tools, medical stirrers, centrifugal machines, electric valves, actuators, and medical devices. It has a low noise, low current and no spark operation. The ratio range is from 1:6.25 to 1:810.
Motor size: 37 mm x 33 mm x 53 mm
Shaft length: 15 mm
Max Power: 10 W
Max Torque: 25 kg/cm
Motor Diameter: 33 mm
Motor Body Length: 22.7 mm
Output Shaft Diameter: 6 mm
Output Shaft Length: 15 mm
Gearbox Diameter: 37 mm