Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gearbox diameter: 37mm
- Rated voltage: 12V
- High operating efficiency
- Low loss and noise
- Operating temperature and humidity range: 10C to 50C, 30% to 80% humidity
The 37mm Diameter, 12V, 66RPM Brushed DC Gear Motor w/ Encoder has the following standard operating conditions:
1. Rated Voltage: 6V, 12V, 24V;
2. Direction of Rotation: Clockwise when viewed from output shaft side;
3. Operating Temperature and Humidity: Temperature range of 10C to 50C, Humidity range of 30% to 80%;
4. Storage Temperature: Temperature range of 20C to 60C;
The motor should be placed horizontally when measuring under the following measuring conditions:
1. Power Supply: Regulated DC power supply;
2. No Load Speed: 7,960 RPM.
This motor is suitable for a range of applications such as robotics, small appliances, fans, electric curtains, medical pumps, surgical tools, medical stirrers, centrifugal machines, electric valves, actuators and medical devices. It is a low noise, low current and spark-free motor with a gear ratio of 1:6.25, 1:10, 1:18.8, 1:30, 1:56, 1:90, 1:131, 1:68, 1:210, 1:270, 1:506, 1:810.
Motor size: 37 mm x 33 mm x 53 mm
Shaft length: 15 mm
Max Power: 10 Watts
Max Torque: 25 Kilograms per Centimeter
Motor Diameter: 33 Millimeters
Motor Body Length: 22.7 Millimeters
Output Shaft Diameter: 6 Millimeters
Output Shaft Length: 15 Millimeters
Gearbox Diameter: 37 Millimeters.