Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gearbox diameter: 37mm
- Rated voltage: 24V
- High operating efficiency
- Low loss and noise
- Operating temperature and humidity range: 10C to 50C, 30% to 80% humidity
The 37mm Diameter, 24V, 107RPM Brushed DC Gear Motor has the following standard operating conditions:
1. Rated Voltage: 6V, 12V, 24V;
2. Direction of Rotation: Clockwise when viewed from the output shaft side;
3. Operating Temperature and Humidity: Temperature range of 10C to 50C, Humidity range of 30% to 80%;
4. Storage Temperature: Temperature range of 20C to 60C.
The motor should be placed horizontally when measuring under the following measuring conditions:
1. Power Supply: Regulated DC power supply;
2. No Load Speed: 7,960 RPM.
This motor is suitable for use in robotics, small appliances, fans, electric curtains, medical pumps, surgical tools, medical stirrers, centrifugal machines, electric valves, actuators, and medical devices due to its low noise, low current and no spark features. The motor has a gear ratio of 1:6.25, 1:10, 1:18.8, 1:30, 1:56, 1:90, 1:131, 1:68, 1:210, 1:270, 1:506 and 1:810.
Motor size: 37 mm x 33 mm x 53 mm
Shaft length: 15 mm
Maximum Power: 10W
Maximum Torque: 25kg/cm
Motor Diameter: 33mm
Motor Body Length: 22.7mm
Output Shaft Diameter: 6mm
Output Shaft Length: 15mm
Gearbox Diameter: 37mm