Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gearbox diameter: 37mm
- Rated voltage: 24V
- High operating efficiency
- Low loss and noise
- Operating temperature and humidity range: 10C to 50C, 30% to 80% humidity
The 37mm Diameter, 24V, 60RPM Brushed DC Gear Motor has the following standard operating conditions:
1. Rated Voltage: 6V, 12V, 24V;
2. Direction of Rotation: Clockwise when viewed from the output shaft side;
3. Operating Temperature and Humidity: Temperature range of 10C to 50C, and Humidity range of 30% to 80%;
4. Storage Temperature: Temperature range of 20C to 60C.
The motor should be placed horizontally when measuring, and the no load speed is 7960 RPM. This motor is suitable for robotics, small appliances, fan motors, electric curtains, medical pumps, surgical tools, medical stirrers, centrifugal machines, electric valves, actuators, and medical devices, due to its low noise, low current and no spark. The available ratios are 1:6.25, 1:10, 1:18.8, 1:30, 1:56, 1:90, 1:131, 1:68, 1:210, 1:270, 1:506 and 1:810.
Motor size: 37 mm x 33 mm x 53 mm
Shaft length: 15 mm
Max Power: 10 W
Max Torque: 25 kg/cm
Motor Diameter: 33 mm
Motor Body Length: 22.7 mm
Output Shaft Diameter: 6 mm
Output Shaft Length: 15 mm
Gearbox Diameter: 37 mm