Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Can deliver continuous currents up to around 16 A at 4.5 V to 40 V
- Alternative to bulky power switches
- Integrated slide switch
- Reverse-voltage protection
- Control a high-side power MOSFET
The 4.5-40V DC, 16A Big MOSFET Slide Switch is an alternative to bulky power switches. It uses a small integrated slide switch to control a high-side power MOSFET that can deliver continuous currents up to around 16 A at 4.5 V to 40 V. The board features reverse-voltage protection and also makes it easy to control the MOSFET with an external switch or the digital output of a microcontroller.
- Current rating: 16 A3
- Minimum operating voltage: 4.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 40 V4
- Reverse voltage protection?: Y