Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Offers a wide range of speed control and smooth torque output
- Demonstrates excellent speed stability
- Compact size with high power output
- Features low temperature rise, low noise, and low vibration
- Boasts a long life and low maintenance costs
The 57mm Brushless DC Motor, 24V 125W is a synchronous electric motor that is powered by direct current electricity (DC) and has an electronically-controlled commutation system, rather than a mechanical commutation system that is based on brushes. In such motors, current and torque, voltage and rotations per minute (RPM) are linearly correlated.
- Round shape
- 3 phases
- Hall sensors
- 4 poles, Bonded Neodymium Iron Boron Magnets.
Motor: 57 mm (D) x 106.5 mm (L)
Motor mounting frame: 56.4 mm (side length)
Shaft: 8 mm (D) x 22 mm (L)
Rated Voltage: 24V
Rated Speed: 3000 ï¿½ 10% RPM
Rated Torque: 0.44 N.m
Rated Current: 5 ï¿½ 10% A
Rated Power: 125 Watts
Insulation Class: Class B
Insulation Resistance: 100 Mohms Minimum @500 VDC
Dielectric Strength Test: 500 VAC for 1 Minute.