Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- This DC motor is equipped with a micro turbine worm gear, and the wiring connection can be altered to reverse the motors rotation
- The motor has a self-locking feature, meaning that when the motor is not powered, the output axis is fixed
- The output shaft of the reducer is arranged vertically with the motor shaft, providing a unified output
- The output shaft diameter is 15mm
- Metal gears offer high precision, durability, and low loss, allowing the motor to perform optimally
The 5840 31zy 12V 12RPM High Torque Worm Gear Motor is a miniature DC motor that can change its shaft rotation direction when the positive and negative wiring is altered. It has two additional characteristics: self-locking design and a gearbox output shaft and motor shaft that form a rectangle. This makes it suitable for various applications that require special installation sizes.
Rated Voltage: 12V DC;
No Load Speed: 4700RPM 12RPM;
Output Shaft Diameter: 8mm;
DC Motor Body Dimensions: 31 x 57mm / 1.22inch x 2.24inch (D*L);
Gear Box Dimensions: 58 x 40 x 35mm / 2.28inch x 1.57inch x 1.37inch (L*W*H);
Wire Length: 20cm;
This motor is suitable for a variety of applications, including bank equipment, safe boxes, paper feeders, intelligent gas meters, machines, accessories, advertisement equipment, analysis instruments, electronic game machines, remote control curtains, locks, paper shredders, copying machines, and safes.
The package includes 8 pieces of the worm motor. Please note that it is normal for black grease to spill around the shaft seal after the motor has been running for a period of time.
Motor size: 25 mm x 35 mm x 54 mm
Shaft length: 14 mm
Rated Voltage: DC 12V
Speed (No Load): 470rpm, 260rpm, 160rpm, 80rpm, 40rpm, 27rpm, 16rpm, 12rpm
Maximum Torque: 70kg.cm
Main Material: Metal
Shaft Diameter: 8mm