Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- This DC motor is equipped with a micro turbine worm gear, and the wiring connection can be altered to reverse the motors rotation
- The motor features self-locking capability, meaning that when the motor is not powered, the output axis is fixed
- The output shaft of the reducer is arranged in a vertical alignment with the motor shaft, resulting in a unified motor output
- The output shaft diameter is 9mm
- Metal gears are characterized by high precision, durability, and low loss, allowing the motor to perform optimally
The 5840 3650 24V 260RPM High Torque Worm Gear Motor is a miniature DC motor that has the ability to change its shaft rotation direction when the positive and negative wiring is altered. It has two additional features: self-locking design, meaning the output shaft will not rotate when the motor is switched off, and a gearbox output shaft and motor shaft that come together to form a rectangle, making it suitable for a variety of applications that require a specific installation size.
Red line ：Power- （Motor power positive input (DC10V-27V) ）
Black line：Power +
White line: Cw/ccw,put this line on the black ine,then change motor turn
Yelllow line: FG hall signal,6 signals/R
Blue line: Pwm(0-5volt)
This motor has a voltage of DC12V or DC24V, and a no-load speed range of 8rpm-235rpm or 16rpm-470rpm respectively. Its output shaft diameter is 8mm and its body dimensions are 31 x 57mm (D*L). The gearbox dimensions are 58 x 40 x 35mm (L*W*H) and the wire length is 20cm.
This motor is suitable for a variety of applications, such as bank equipment, safe boxes, paper feeders, intelligent gas meters, machines, accessories, advertisement equipment, analysis instruments, electronic game machines, remote control curtains, locks, paper shredders, copying machines and safes.
The package includes one Worm Motor. It is normal for black grease to spill from the shaft seal after the motor has been running for a period of time, as this grease prevents the output shaft from rusting.
Motor size: 25 mm x 35 mm x 54 mm
Shaft length: 14 mm
No Load Speed: 8rpm, 14rpm, 20rpm, 40rpm, 80rpm, 130rpm, 235rpm
No Load Speed: 16rpm, 27rpm, 40rpm, 80rpm, 160rpm, 260rpm, 470rpm
Maximum Torque: 70kg.cm
Main Material: Metal
Shaft Diameter: 8mm