Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 8-inch Capacitive Touch Display, DSI Interface
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not Included)
- Offers 8-inch DSI LCD capacitive touch screen
- Features a resolution of 800 x 480 pixel
- LCD FFC cable anti-interference design
- Adopts SMD nuts for holding and fixing the board
The 8-inch Capacitive Touch Display for Raspberry Pi, DSI Interface, 800x480 offers an 8-inch DSI LCD capacitive touch screen. It features two types of 5 V output headers, for connecting cooling fans or other low-power devices. Reversed camera hole on the touch panel, allows integration of external camera.
The display offers VCOM voltage adjustment for optimizing the display effect. Power supply is provided via pogo pins, eliminating any messy wiring. The large front panel design makes it easy to match user-defined cases or to be integrated into sorts of devices. It adopts SMD nuts for holding and fixing the board, a more compact structure.
- 1x 8-inch DSI LCD
- 2x FPC 15-Pin 1.0 pitch 50 mm (opposite sides)
- 1x 2-Pin wire 10 cm
- 1x Screws pack
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Display Port: DSI
- Power Consumption: Low power
- Touch Type: Capacitive
- Touch Points: 5-Points
- Touch Port: I2C
- Touch Panel: Toughened Glass
- Weight: 412 g