- Ackerman is an AGV platform ready for autonomous mobile robot research and development.
- Ready to plug slots for ROS controller, LiDAR and Camera.
- Ackerman steering system.
- Remote controlled by mobile app.
- Ideal for robotic researcher, educator, students and enthusiasts.
Ackerman is a perfect mobile platform for wheeled robots. It’s ready for ROS, SLAM and Computer Vision development. All you need to do is to plug in ROS controller, LiDAR and Camera. With the light-weight and nimble design, Ackerman has great potential for rapid prototyping. This is ideal for any new and experienced robotic developer, educator, students and enthusiasts. Anyone can remote control Ackerman without any robotic expertise or training. This makes Ackerman a potential tool to carry up to 10 kg loads for any one who needs mobility assistance.
Chassis, chassis controller and drivers, battery, battery charger, Ackerman steering system, solid rubber wheels
- Onboard Ubuntu, ROS1 and STM32 driver.
- User can install ROS2 on a new Micro SD card or replace the original ROS1 on the bundled Micro SD card.
Drivers and ROS Packages:
- iOS and Android remote control apps.
- Drivers and Software Installers
- ROS Packages and Source Codes
- STM32 Chassis Source Codes
ROS controller slot for Jetson Nano
Depth camera slot
Solid rubber wheels - 125mm diameter
Servo Power - 35W
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.