- Peak Power Point: 45N at 2.5mm/s
- Gear Ratio: 210:1
- Max Speed (no load): 5mm/s
- Input Voltage: 6V
- Stall Current: 450ma at 5V & 6V
- Interface: Integrated controller with industrial and RC servo interfaces
- Weight: 39g
Actuonixs new L series of miniature actuators combine the best features of our existing micro actuator families into a highly flexible, configurable and compact platform with an optional sophisticated on-board controller. The first member of the L series, the Actuonix L12, is an axial design with a powerful drivetrain and a rectangular cross section for increased rigidity. But by far the most attractive feature of this actuator is the broad spectrum of available configurations. For more information on configuration options, please view the L12 Configuration Sheet.
- 0-5 V Interface Mode: This mode allows the actuator to be controlled with just a battery and a potentiometer to signal the desired position to the actuator - a simple interface for prototypes or home automation projects.
- 4-20 mA Interface Mode: This mode is compatible with PLC devices typically used in industrial control applications. The desired actuator position (setpoint) is input to the actuator on lead 1 as a current between 4 mA and 20 mA.
- RC Servo Interface Mode: This is a standard hobby-type remote-control digital servo interface, compatible with servos and receivers from manufacturers like Futaba and Hitec.
- PWM Mode: This mode allows control of the actuator using a single digital output pin from an external microcontroller.