Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Peak Power Point: 80N at 9mm/s
- T16 mini linear actuator with limit switches
- Max speed: 18mm/s
- Stroke lengths of 100mm
- Gear Ratio if 64:1
- Max. Operating Voltage a 12V unit
The Actuonix T16 Mini Linear Actuator, 100mm, 64:1, 12V w/ Limit Switches enables a new generation of motion enabled product designs, with capabilities that have never before been combined in a device of this size. These linear track actuators are a superior alternative to designing your own push/pull mechanisms.
Built on the same platform as the proven P16, the T16-S actuators are complete, self-contained linear motion devices with end of stroke limit switches for simple two-position automation. The track design makes the T16 significantly shorter than the same stroke length P16, since instead of an extending shaft, a sliding mount is provided. The sliding mount also significantly increases the maximum side load specification.
- Feedback Linearity: Less than 2.00%
- Input Voltage: 0-15 VDC. Rated at 12VDC.
- Stall Current: 1000mA @ 12V
- Operating Temp: -10 to +50 °C
- Audible Noise: 62 dB @ 45cm
- Ingress Protection: None
- Mechanical Backlash: 0.3mm
- Limit Switches (-S): Max. Current Leakage: 8uA
- Maximum Static Force: 500N
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 20%
- Repeatability (-P/LAC): 0.4mm
- Potentiometer: 11kΩ 50%
- Peak Power Point: 80N @9mm/s
- Peak Efficiency Point: 40N @14mm/s
- Max Speed (no load): 18mm/s
- Max Force ( < Stall ): 90N
- Back Drive Force: 200N