Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Remote Controlled Drapery and Vertical Blind Motor
- Automatic opening and closing of traversing drapery and vertical blinds
- Comes with RF remote control
- X10, INSTEON and lamp timer adaptable
- Installs in 15 minutes
Automate the opening and closing of your window coverings using the provided RF remote control or add your own lamp timer, X10 or INSTEON plug-in module for integration into your home automation system. The Add-A-Motor Remote Controlled Drapery and Vertical Blind Motor attaches to the loop end of your window covering cord or chain without modification. Motor adjustment dials permit you to set automatic stop positions: open, closed, any in-between.
This product is not approved for lifting and lowering shades or for decorative drapery tracks.
Some 2-piece cords & chains are actually a cut continuous loop. To identify this type, pull DOWN on 1-side. If the opposite side travels UP, it is a cut loop. This type can be rejoined and motorized.
Traversing Drapery and Vertical Blinds:
- Attach motor to existing cord loop.
- If your track has "roller-carriers", motor can traverse 10-feet one-way or 15-feet center open.
- If your track has "sliding-carriers", motor can traverse 8-feet one-way or 12-feet center open.
- Motor adjustment dials permit you to set automatic stop positions: open, closed, any in-between.
- Maximum fabric weight 35 pounds.
Rotating Vertical Blinds:
- Attach motor to existing chain loop.
- Chain connector can pass through motor without damage.
- Motor adjustment dials permit you to set two automatic stop positions: open, closed, in-between.
Traversing AND Rotating the same Vertical Blinds:
- To traverse and rotate the same vertical blind requires two (2) Model 80 motors.
- Please note that a standard wall outlet has polarized plug receptacles and cannot accept two motors.
- Replace it with a UL Listed replacement outlet that can accept both motors.
- An alternate solution is to use your own extension cord and simply plug both motors into the cord outlets.
The Add-A-Motor Remote Controlled Drapery and Vertical Blind Motor comes with:
• Motorized Drape Controller
• AC adapter
• Multi-channel "no-aim" RF Remote Control
• 1 channel receiver
• Manual with one-year written warranty
• Opens and closes at a natural speed.
• Set-n-Forget. Plug in ready. No electrician.
• Compact size: ~2 x 3 x 4 inches.
• Heavy-duty appliance quality.
• Includes UL/CSA AC-DC power supply (120V).
• Child safety features:
• Cord/chain loop is secured inside case.
• Low voltage DC motor.
• Maximum run duration 45 seconds.
• Sensor can interrupt or prevent cycle.
• Patented stop circuitry.
• No-tools wall mount release.