Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Adeept 4WD RC Mecanum Robotic Car Kit w/ LCD1602
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Pico
- Comes with an ESP8266 Wi-Fi module
- Designed for teens to learn coding, building, and programming
- Perfect for tight spaces
- Easy to assemble and build
- Best choice for learning programming and robotics
The Adeept 4WD RC Mecanum Robotic Car Kit for Raspberry Pi Pico w/ LCD1602 is designed for teens to learn coding, building, and programming. It is developed based on the Raspberry Pi Pico, using MicroPython as the programming language, the code is easy to read and easy to modify, and it is the best choice for learning programming and robotics.
The 4WD Omni-directional wheels and DC Motor robotic car uses the latest mecanum wheels for omnidirectional movement and allow your robotics to not only travel forward and backward but also sideways and diagonally (Left/Right Parallel Shift, Forward/Backward, Upper Left/Right Diagonal shift, Lower Right/Left Diagonal Shift).
Easy to Assemble and Build: Detailed tutorials (175 Pages, 21 Lessons) and complete code are provided. The download link can be found on the card in the box (Paper tutorials are NOT available as the tutorials are updated frequently).
Various Control Methods: IR Remote Control, Obstacle Avoidance, Line Tracking. This kit comes with an ESP8266 Wi-Fi module, which you can program to control this smart car by APP.
- 1 Set Structure Parts (Acrylic)
- 1x Raspberry Pi Pico
- 1x Pico Robot Expansion Board
- 1x I2C LCD1602 Display
- 1x Ultrasonic Module
- 1x 3CH Line Tracking Module
- 1x ESP8266 (ESP-01) Module
- 1x IR Remote Control
- 4x TT Motor
- 4x Mecanum Wheel (2R + 2L)
- 1x Servo Motor
- 1x Battery Holder
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- Tutorials Pages: 175
- Lesson: 21
- TT Motor: 4
- Mecanum Wheel: 4
- Servo Motor: Included
- Battery Holder: Included
- Micro USB Cable: Included