Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Adeept Quadruped Spider Robot Kit with Pixie X1 Microcontroller
- Features a 4-legged walking spider robot (STEAM)
- Includes Adeept Pixie X1 mainboard, WiFi module, and servo
- Can be remotely controlled by Infrared Remote Control
The Adeept Quadruped Spider Robot Kit with Pixie X1 Microcontroller is an awesome open-source quadruped robot that allows anyone to build their own walking robot with no prior knowledge in robotics. The robot was designed by Adeept to help beginners, as well as more advanced robot enthusiasts, get into the exciting world of robotics.
The robot kit includes everything needed to assemble and start having fun with your very own Quadruped Robot! From the high-quality acrylic structure/body and fasteners that make up the body of the robot to the custom printed circuit board, pre-programmed Arduino controller, Ultrasonic Range Sensor, ESP8266 WiFi Module and IR Remote Control.
Note: Powered by 2x18650 batteries (NOT included).
- 1 x Set Acrylic Plates
- 1 x Adeept Pixie (Main Board based on Arduino)
- 1 x ESP8266 WiFi Module
- 1 x MPU6050 Gyro Sensor Module
- 14 x MG90S Servo
- 1 x Ultrasonic Range Sensor
- 1 x IR Remote Control
- 1 x IR Receiver
- 2 x Adeept WS2812 RGB LED Module
- 1 x Battery Holder Set
- 1 x Cross Socket Wrench
- 3 x Screwdriver (Small*1 and Large*2)