Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Ai-Thinker BU01-KIT UWB Development Board
- Incorporates temperature, humidity, and 3D acceleration sensors
- Supports high label density and complies with IEEE 802.15.4-2011UWB standards
- Offers programmable transmit power and low power consumption
- Versatile with bidirectional ranging and TDOA support
- Provides data rate options of 100 kbps, 850 kbps
The Ai-Thinker BU01-KIT UWB Development Board is a meticulously designed development board for the BU01 module. It is furnished with an STM32F103C8T6MCU and additional peripherals to incorporate temperature and humidity sensors along with a three-dimensional acceleration sensor.
This board is designed to facilitate the development and debugging process for customers. The BU01 is an ultra-wideband (UWB) transceiver module that is based on the Decawave DW1000 design.
It seamlessly integrates the antenna, RF circuit, power management, and clock circuits. The BU01 module is versatile and can be utilized in bidirectional ranging or Time Difference of Arrival (TDOA) positioning systems. It boasts a positioning accuracy of up to 10 cm and supports data rates up to 6.8 Mbps.
- 1x Ai-Thinker BU01-KIT UWB Development Board
- 35 x 55.5 (±0.2) mm (W x H)
- Easy integration without the need for RF design
- Extension of communications using RTLS infrastructure
- Supports high label density
- Complies with IEEE 802.15.4-2011UWB standards
- Supports 4 channels ranging from 3.5GHz to 6.5GHz
- Programmable transmit power
- Supports both 3V and 5V power supply
- Power consumption is less than 1mA in sleep mode
- Supports bidirectional ranging and TDOA
- Supports SPI interface
- Data rate options include 100 kbps, 850 kbps, and 6.8 Mbps