- Windows OS software with CAD environment.
- Real time control and monitoring of processes.
- The hobby version supports all the Numato USB and LAN devices, some SNMP boards, FTDI.
Computer system requirements:
- Windows XP or next versions;
- Without special requirements of PC hardware;
AltonaLab has a lot of controls and Functional blocks:
- Buttons, lamp, table, diagrams, gauges;
- Supports many GPIO and relay boards - USB, Ethernet, Wifi, SNMP;
- Digital logics, trigers;
- DBF database, DataSets;
- TCP/IP Server for remote control;
- FTP uploader, E-mail sender;
- PC System monitoring;
- Weather controls and blocks as WindRose, Forecast, WindChill, DewPoint...
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.