Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Arduino Explore IoT Kit
- Helps advanced high school and college students
- Recommended for one or two students
- Access to an online platform with 10 exciting learning activities
- Teaches students to control objects remotely
- Runs on a 18650 Li-Ion battery (Not Included)
The Arduino Explore IoT Kit helps advanced high school and college students get started with the fundamental concepts of the Internet of Things. It includes all necessary hardware, software, learning content, and support.
The kit also gives students access to an online platform with 10 exciting learning activities, which introduce them to the core concepts of IoT and challenge them to build real-world applications.
Recommended for one or two students, the kit’s hardware includes one MKR 1010 board, the Maker IoT carrier with five tactile buttons and a squared LCD display, a set of sensors and actuators, cables, and more. All components are packed into a robust reusable toolbox, ideal for storage and years of use.
Note: This kit is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and German.
- Display: RGB 1.20 inch
- 24 V relays: 2
- SD card holder: Yes
- Five Tactile buttons: Yes
- Temperature sensor: Yes
- Humidity sensor: Yes
- Pressure sensor: Yes
- RGBC, Gesture, and Proximity: Yes
- IMU: Yes
- RGB LEDs: 5
- Plug and play connectors for different sensors
- 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable battery holder (battery not included)