Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Arduino MKR Motor Carrier Shield
- Compatible with all the boards in the MKR family
- Has four DC motor outputs (2 x high performance and 2 x standard performance)
- Provides sensing of current feedback
- Offers two inputs for encoder sensors
The Arduino MKR Motor Carrier Shield is an MKR add-on board designed to control servo, DC, and stepper motors. The Carrier can also be used to connect other actuators and sensors via a series of 3-pin male headers.
The shield is compatible with all the boards in the MKR family and has four DC motor outputs: two for high performance and two for standard performance.
- 1 x Arduino MKR Motor Carrier Shield
- Four inputs for analog sensors (3-pin compatible)
- Possibility to read the status of the batteries
- ON-OFF switch with Power ON LED
- LiPo battery connector (2S or 3S compatible) and power terminal block for alternative power source
- LEDs to visually indicate the direction of the rotation of the DC motors
- On-board processor for automated control of some of the outputs
- I2C connector as a 4-pin male header