- Arduino OPLÀ IoT Starter Kit
- With Multiple Function Sensor Development Tools
- Features 8 IoT projects
- Includes use of Arduino Create Maker Plan 12 months for free
- Controlled with your mobile phone
- Can be managed via Arduino IoT Cloud
The Arduino OPLÀ IoT Starter Kit w/ Multiple Function Sensor Development Tools allow you to add connectivity to devices around the home or workplace. The kit comes complete with a set of 8 Internet of Things self assemble projects ready to show you how to turn everyday appliances into ‘smart appliances’ and build custom connected devices that can be controlled with your mobile phone:
- Remote Controlled Lights - change color, light modes and switch on/off via your mobile
- Personal Weather Station - record and monitor local weather conditions
- Home Security Alarm - detect motions and trigger warnings
- Solar System Tracker - retrieve data from planets and moons in the Solar System
- Inventory Control - track goods in & out
- Smart Garden - monitor and control the environment for your plants
- Thermostat Control - smart control for heating and cooling systems
- Thinking About You - send messages between the Oplà and the Arduino IoT Cloud
For more advanced users the kit provides them with the potential to create their own connected devices and IoT applications through the open programmable platform providing the ultimate control. The Oplà unit acts as the physical interface with the Arduino IoT Cloud providing you with total control at your fingertips via the Arduino IoT Remote app.
Configure and manage all the settings via the Arduino IoT Cloud, with easy to create dashboards providing real-time readings from your smart devices around the home or workplace. Adjusting settings, switching devices on/off, watering plants, etc are all controllable on the go with the Arduino IoT Remote app or fully automate the set-up then sit back and enjoy!
Software: The Arduino Create Maker Plan included in the kit offers unlimited compilation time and extended access to all the features of the Arduino IoT Cloud allowing the users to save more sketches, increase the number of properties, and get support for third-party boards and LoRa devices.
The Oplà IoT Kit includes a special code that allows you to claim 12 months of the Create Maker Plan for free. To redeem the code, simply go to the Create Plans, select the Maker Plan, and then add the code in the dedicated box at checkout. You will be asked to add your billing info and bank/credit card details - using the code you won’t be charged.
Please note: After the 12 months of free access expires, your subscription renews automatically at a charge of US$5.99 per month (plus local applicable sales taxes) until canceled. If you do not wish to continue the Create Maker Plan subscription, you can cancel the renewal at any time.
Note: This kit is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German.
- MKR IoT Carrier designed for this kit, including:
- 1 x Round OLED Display
- 1 x Five capacitive touch buttons
- 1 x On-board sensors (temperature, humidity, pressure and light)
- 2 x 24 V relays
- 1 x SD card holder
- Plug and play connectors for different sensors
- RGBC, Gesture and Proximity
- 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable battery holder
- 5 x RGB LEDs
- 1 x Arduino MKR WiFi 1010 board
- 1 x Plastic encasing
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- 1 x Moisture sensor
- 1 x PIR sensor
- Plug-and-play cables for all the sensors
- 8 x Ready to go out of the box connected projects
- 2 x ‘Getting to know’ guides to help understand the Internet of Things
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.