- Argon One M.2 Raspberry Pi 4 Aluminum Case
- Offers two full-sized HDMI ports
- Comes with multiple airflow vents
- Built-in 30mm fan with software-controllable fan speed
- Easy installation with magnetic removable top
- Magnetic removable top and well-designed GPIO header
The Argon One M.2 Raspberry Pi 4 Aluminum Case provides two full-sized HDMI ports, Power Management Modes that allow for automatic booting, Built-in IR support with streamlined options for configuration, and Integrated M.2 SATA SSD support through the USB 3 Ports of the Raspberry Pi 4.
Argon ONE M.2 Case extended support for M.2 SATA SSDs allows you to maximize the true potential speeds of your Raspberry Pi 4. You will now be able to boot via an M.2 SATA SSD for faster boot times and larger storage capacity compared to the traditional microSD Card. Argon ONE M.2 is UASP Supported for the Raspberry Pi 4 which means you can maximize the transfer speeds of your M.2 SATA Drive. It is compatible with any M.2 SATA SSD with Key-B and Key B&M.
- 1x Argon One M.2 Raspberry Pi 4 Aluminum Case
- Color: Gray
- Material: Aluminum
- M.2 Slot: Included
- Cooling Fan: Included
- Airflow Vents: Yes
- Power Input: Yes
- USB Interfaces: 4
- HDMI Interface: 2
- Power Button: Yes
- Ethernet Interface: Yes
- Audio Hole: Yes
- Nonskid Feet: Yes
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.