- Family Choice, Mom's Choice Gold Metal & Tillywig Brain Child Award Winner! Creative Child Seal of Excellence Award Winner!
- Newly improved by adding a fabric frame for higher quality; Hang on a wall; Play on the floor or use as a colorful play mat.
- Learn basic information, climate, general knowledge and fun facts about the 50 States with over 500 facts about all the States.
- Our interactive toys are filled with educational values to develop skills such as music, concentration, earth science, memory, problem solving, geography and environment.
- Preschoolers and early learners of ages 5 and up.
i-Poster: My USA
A beautifully illustrated large floor map for kids, great for interactive lessons in school or at home. Explore and discover the USA at your fingertips! It includes the national anthem, capital cities, largest cities, climate, knowledge, and fun facts. Learn over 500 amazing facts and quizzes about all the states!
Sing the national anthem of the United States.
Learn the location, capital city, and the largest city of each state.
Learn typical weather patterns of each state.
Learn about monumental and historical facts.
Learn some trivia and fun facts about each state.
Challenge yourself by the basic quiz or advanced quiz.
5 levels of volume adjustments.
Can repeat the previous statement.
An extraordinarily fun way to learn about the 50 states!
"i-Poster My USA Interactive Map provides children with an extraordinarily fun way to learn about the 50 states. This interactive, touch-activated talking map puts more than 500 facts about the United States of America at kids' fingertips, including things like climate, geography, earth science, trivia, fun facts and more! Several different function buttons let children choose between play modes and the type of information they would like to learn, then simply press the name of any state to hear the facts delivered verbally via the poster's electronic speaker. Quiz mode (with Basic and Advanced levels) offers the reverse approach by posing a fact-based question to which the child responds by touching the name of the state they believe is being described. Whether hung on a wall or spread out as a playmat on the floor, the colorful, durable poster provides youngsters with an outstandingly fun and engaging way to play and learn." — Tillywig's Review