- MULTI AWARDS WINNING FUN LEARNING TOY
- amily Choice, Mom's Choice Gold Metal & Tillywig Brain Child Award Winner! Creative Child Seal of Excellence Award!
- Simply turn the hour and minute hands as it reads out the time. In Quiz Mode, its interactivity is essential to keep children absorbed.
- PUT YOUR CHILD TO BED with Sleep Mode as it plays 10 classical music and act as a night light with 12 options with a timer up to 60 minutes.
- Skills learned include time, numbers, music, logical thinking, motor functions, concentration, dexterity and memory.
"What time is it?" The smartest interactive talking clock toy to engage youngsters on how to read the clock with the movable hour hand and minute hand to the minute! Durable toy and its interactivity is essential to keep children absorbed in Quiz Mode! Also as a musical and colorful nightlight in sleepy time.
Tells the time in different ways such as o'clock, minutes after/before, halves, quarters.
Quiz mode for challenge.
Plays 10 classical music and act as a nightlight with 12 options plus a timer up to 60 minutes.
4 color lights – red, orange, green, and blue.
Easy-to-read clock with movable clock hands.
An Entertaining Way For Children To Learn To Tell Time
"This interactive talking clock is a highly engaging and entertaining way for children to learn to tell time and develop other important skills. In Time Mode, kids simply move the hour and/or minute hand, then press the circle button to hear the time spoken aloud. In Quiz Mode, the clock asks the child to set specific times on the clock and uses colored flashing lights and playful sound effects to indicate whether or not each answer was correct. Sleep Mode offers a selection of 10 different soothing classical music pieces to listen to and a nightlight with 4 color options, with a timer that allows for up to 60 minutes before automatic shut-off. The colorful clock face design uses a variety of visual elements to help kids absorb and understand time-related concepts such as before and after, the breakdown of the hour into common units such as halves, quarters and minutes. Learning Clock is sturdily made and incredibly easy to use, making it a wonderful toy with..." — Tillywig's Review
Independent & Movable Clock Hands
Explore each minute with movable hour and minute hands. Hands on the clock turn independent of each other and can be turned counterclockwise without breaking! In Time Mode, just move hands then press the circle button on the top of the clock, it'll tell you the time! How intuitive to use!