- MULTI AWARDS WINNING FUN LEARNING TOY - Mom's Choice Gold Metal & Tillywig Best Creative Fun Award Winner! Creative Child Book of the Year and Creative Play of the Year Award Winner!
- An interactive and portable book sized piano for little music lovers.
- Includes an illustrated songbook with color-coded key chart with 10 Songs & 6 Musical Instruments. Learning piano has never been so easy!
- Great Christmas or holiday gift ideas for little boys and girls who are music lovers; Record and Playback to listen to how well you had played.
- Skills learned include music, concentration, logical thinking and creativity and imagination.
My First Piano Book
An interactive and portable book-sized piano for little music lovers! The polyphonic twenty-key piano promotes creative education through playing with any of the 10 popular kid’s songs along with 6 changeable musical instruments! Other than this, let’s create and record your very own musical notes then play it back! Enjoy!
Polyphonic keyboard with 20 real keys.
10 popular children's songs with beautifully illustrated sheet music.
6 changeable keyboard sounds.
Record & Playback functions.
"In addition to being loads of fun, this book with a built-in functioning piano is an exceptional educational tool...For starters, it is tuned to A440 pitch just like a full-sized piano and has keys that extend one and a half octaves from C below middle C to the G above, a total of 20 keys. The keyboard is marked with numbers so that kids can start playing the popular songs in the accompanying songbook even before they know how to read music. Amazingly, the keyboard is polyphonic, meaning the child can play, and hear, multiple notes simultaneously. In addition to the piano keyboard are 10 song buttons, each of which triggers a different children's song for the budding musician to play along with. 6 Music Instrument buttons allow the keyboard's sound to be changed among piano, flute, saxophone, harp, accordion and guitar. Record and playback buttons let youngsters hear and share their musical explorations after the fact. Bravissimo!" — Tillywig's Review
It has 20 nice touched keys that extend one and a half octaves from C below middle C to the G above. The keyboard is polyphonic, children can play and hear the multiple notes simultaneously!