Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Optical emitter and receiver
- Transmittance operating principle
- Pre-conditioned analog output
- High SNR / Ready-to-use form factor
- Shielded miniaturized cables
- Spring loaded clip-on mechanism
The Biosignalsplux Blood Volume Pulse (BVP) Cardiovascular Biometric Sensor is an optical, non-invasive sensor that measures cardiovascular dynamics by detecting changes in the arterial translucency. When the heart pumps blood the arteries become more opaque, allowing less light to pass from the emitter on the sensor through to the receiver.
The BVP sensor has a plastic clip-on housing for placement on the finger, which houses the light emitter and detector, and also minimizes interferences from external light sources. Together with the Heart Rate Variability (HRV) plugin on our OpenSignals software, one can easily record and extract meaningful information from the collected data.
- 1 x Biosignalsplux Blood Volume Pulse (BVP) Cardiovascular Biometric Sensor
- W x L x H: 1.0x1.8x0.4cm
- A: 105.0±0.5cm
- Gain: 34
- Wavelength: 670nm
- Bandwidth: 0.02-2.1Hz
- Consumption: ~4.8mA
- Life sciences studies
- Heart rate & heart rate variability
- Pulse transit time analysis
- Vasoconstriction effect detection
- Affective computing
- Physiology studies