- Blueprint Alpha Rotating Grabber
- Built for harsh environments: 300m Depth Rating
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant anodized aluminum
- Adjustable grab force
- Overcurrent and undervoltage/overvoltage protection
- Provides accurate force and position control
The Blueprint Alpha Rotating Grabber offers a subsea ready 300 m depth rating. It is a dual-function grabber, combines high-strength linear, and rotatory actuators. The smallest, toughest, most reliable grabber for portable ROVs. Internal feedback allows precise control of position, velocity, and grip force.
Lighter, smaller, and more capable than anything else in its class, RA-2130 extends the capability of small unmanned vehicles to manipulate and recover objects in cluttered and complex environments.
A high clamping force and strong load rating make these units the lightweight subsea grabbers of choice for portable ROVs operating at high tempo in tough environments. They are the best solution for operators conducting Special Recovery Operations (SRO), salvage, intervention and everyday retrieval tasks up to 300m depth.