Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Connects a wide range of third-party sensors to the biosignalsplux hub
- Allows the acquisition and visualization of sensors in real time
- Input Voltage: 0-3V / Output Voltage: 0-3V or ±1.5V (GND reference)
- Maximum Output Current: 200mA (with no other sensors connected)
The Breakout Cable for Biosignalsplux Hub allows the connection, within the specified electric values, of a wide range of analog or digital third-party sensors to the biosignalsplux hub.
This allows, for instance, the acquisition and visualization in real time on OpenSignals of a third party sensor, using the biosignalsplux hub.
- 1 x Breakout Cable for Biosignalsplux Hub
- W x L x H: 1.0x1.8x0.4cm
- A: 105.0±0.5cm
- Input Voltage Range: 0-3V
- Output Voltage Range: 0-3V or ±1.5V (if reference is GND)
- Maximum Output Current: 200mA (with no other sensors connected to the hub)