Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Utilize in vineyards, nurseries, blueberry fields, caneberry fields, as security vehicles in depot yards, or to support your innovation
- Leverage Artificial Intelligence and Vision to Empower Users!
- Robust hardware that works at scale in harsh conditions!
- An expandable platform that can accommodate growth!
- Intuitive user interface, with person following, row following, teach/repeat with/without GPS, and cloud-based control (Formant)
The Burro Generation 8.2 is a people-scale collaborative robot designed to help people work more productively today, while laying the foundation for further automation in critical areas. It utilizes computer vision, high-precision GPS, and AI to follow people and autonomously navigate from A to B, while carrying, towing, and scouting.
This robot features a novel and patent-pending approach called Pop Up Autonomy. With Pop Up Autonomy, Burros work immediately out of the box, allowing anyone to act as an operator, without the need for a centralized command system or infrastructure installation.
Burro robot with
2x 100ah LFP batteries and on board charger, RTK Base Station, 2 years of autonomy license and an ATT cell phone modem.
Weight: 420 lbs, 190 kg
Max Payload: 500 lbs, 226 kg
Max Speed: 5 mph, 2.25 m/s
Length: 54.7 inches, 138.9 cm
Width: 36.25 inches, 92.07 cm
Height: 27.3 inches, 69.3 cm
Tires: 14.5 x 5.6
Tire Tube: 13 x 5.6