- Position, Velocity, Acceleration Control.
- Driver: 7 Segment Indicator, 10-28VDC, 0-10A, 1-200W (New)
- Brushed Motor Servo: 24V, 40W, 200 PPR (Used)
- Follow Over Protect. Encoder Fail, Motor Fail Protect. Over Current, Over Temperater, Short Circuit Protectect.
- Communication: Pulse/Dir, UART, USB, Vituar Com Port, Analog (Velocity Mode).
-Combo inclued a Dc Servo Motor (Nisca 40W, 200PPR (used) ) and a Servo Driver MSD_E10A witch configuared together. The user can use Pulse/Dir signal to control that driver without any other configuration (same as Stepper Driver).
-The controller can control one brushed motor with a incremental encoder.
-The driver integrated Smart PID to control position, velocity and acceleration.
-There are three independence modes: Position mode, Velocity Mode, H-Bridge Mode.
-Integrated a Autor Turning Tool to automatic identify PID parameter.
-Support many type of communication method (Pulse/Dir, Uart, Vituar Com Por, USB).
-The Parameter can config by the extension button board and 7 led segment indicator. Easy and quickly setting.
1x Driver MSD_E10AI
1x Brushed Servo Motor (24V, 40W, 200 PPR (Used))
1x Extension Button Board.
1x bus 8 lines cable.
+++ Working Votagle: 12-24[VDC]
+++ Encoder Resolution: 200 [PPR]
+++ Motor Power Max: 40[W]
+++ Working Voltage : 8-28[VDC]
+++ Continuous Current: Up To 10[A]
+++ Power Max: 200[W]
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.