Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Compute Module IO Board w/ PoE Feature for Raspberry Pi CM3/CM3L/CM3+/CM3+L
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not Included)
- Provides 10/100M auto-negotiation Ethernet port
- Suitable for evaluating the Raspberry Pi compute module
- Onboard HDMI / DSI interfaces for connecting displays
- Onboard USB TO UART, for serial debugging
The Compute Module IO Board w/ PoE Feature for Raspberry Pi CM3/CM3L/CM3+/CM3+L is a development board in which you can plug a Raspberry Pi Compute Module into, and make use of the resources of Pi more flexibly.
With the PoE (Power over Ethernet) feature, and versatile onboard peripheral interfaces, it is suitable for evaluating the Raspberry Pi compute module, also is an ideal choice for end products.
- 1 x Compute Module IO Board w/ PoE Feature for Raspberry Pi CM3/CM3L/CM3+/CM3+L
- Power supply: micro USB port / PoE Ethernet port
- PoE power input: 37 V ~ 57 V DC in
- PoE power output: 5 V 2.5 A DC out
- Network standard: 802.3af PoE standard
- Weight: 0.082 kg