Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Crazy Circuits Programming 101 Classroom Set (8pk)
- Offers both Squishy Circuits Dough and Bare Conductive Paint
- Complete classroom solution for teaching electronics
- No soldering required
The Crazy Circuits Programming 101 Classroom Set (8pk) comes with 8 student boxes filled with electronics parts and supplies. Teachers can easily hand out the boxes and use the free curriculum and resources to quickly and easily run lessons.
Teaching electronics can be a daunting task no matter what age or ability level you're working with. There's choosing the various components, creating projects and activities, as well as the massive task of designing lesson plans and materials.
The Circuits 101 Classroom line was designed as a complete classroom solution for teaching electronics. Not only does it give teachers a robust set of materials to use but also provides the lesson plans, projects, activities, diagrams, and videos.
Every Set comes with a Teacher Box which includes a full set of supplies as well as additional batteries, tape, and informational cards. Each student box is a complete set of parts to be used by one group of students.
Learning how to program is like learning a foreign language, it's not something that can be quickly done over a dozen lessons. The lesson plans focus on teaching students the basics of programming while also having them modify more complicated code in order to learn HOW different parts interact.
Parts such as distance sensors have been taken to show how to manipulate servos, 7 segment displays, speakers, and LEDs to show readings. The goal is to inspire and engage students, not just teach them how to write lines of code.
- Teacher Box with additional supplies
- Free teacher approved curriculum, lesson plans, videos, and diagrams
- Maker Tape brand conductive tape
- Squishy Circuits Dough and Bare Conductive Paint
- Free software
- Over 43 Parts in each box
- Distance Sensors, Light Sensors, Humidity Sensors, and Temperature Sensors
- Classroom ready packaging in heavy duty plastic containers
- Informational Cards with part explanations and example circuits