Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Cytron 10A 7V-30V Dual DC Motor Driver for R/C
- Features bidirectional control for two brushed DC motor
- Provides LEDs for motor output state
- Plug and play, controlled from RC directly
- Onboard 5V switching regulator
- Lets you overcurrent protection with active current limiting
The Cytron 10A 7V-30V Dual DC Motor Driver for R/C is able to drive two brushed DC motors from 7 V to 30 V. With discrete NMOS H-Bridge design, this motor driver is able to support 10 Amp per channel continuously without any additional heatsink.
The onboard test buttons and motor output LEDs allow a functional test of the motor driver in a quick and convenient way. Various protection features are also incorporated in the MDDRC10.
Overcurrent protection prevents the motor driver from damage when the motor stalls or an oversized motor is hooked up. When the motor is trying to draw a current more than what the motor driver can support, the motor current will be limited at the maximum threshold.
Note: Power input does not have reverse-voltage protection. Connecting the battery in reverse polarity will damage the motor driver instantaneously.
- 1 x 10Amp 7V-30V DC Motor Driver for R/C (2 Channels)
- 2 x 2561 3-way connector extension wire
- 4 x PCB Spacer
- Operating Voltage: DC 7 V to 30 V
- Maximum Motor Current: 10 A continuous, 30 A peak
- Motor Output PWM Frequency: 20 KHz
- RC Input Voltage (RC1 & RC2): Low Level: 0-0.7 V | High Level: 1.5-15 V
- 5 V Output Maximum Current: 0-500 mA
RC Signal Timing
- Frequency: 10-100 Hz
- Deadband: ±35us
- Fullscale: ±435us