Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Cytron Argon EON 4-Bay Network Storage Case
- Offers a 4 - Bay SATA NAS enclosure
- Designed to work with a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B board (Not included)
- Powered by the most versatile single-board computer
- Comes with a programmable OLED Display
- Features 4-Bay SATA Hard Drive ports
- Built-in Real-time Clock
The Cytron Argon EON 4-Bay Network Storage Case is a 4 - Bay SATA NAS Enclosure, powered by the most versatile single-board computer. By the very nature and essence of the Raspberry Pi, the Argon EON is a Build Your Own Network Attached Storage (BYO-NAS).
Argon 40 is again taking a daring step to uncharted territory and offers the Raspberry Pi community a more technically sophisticated accessory for daily computing needs: a Build Your Own Network Attached Storage (BYO-NAS). The cyberpunk-inspired design of the Argon EON made no compromises when it comes to both form and function. The space-grade aluminum allowed us to play around with ultra-modern and angular forms without compromising the rigidity and structural stability of the enclosure.
The Argon EON also took advantage of the natural heat conductivity and dissipation of the aluminum to augment the built-in controllable fan to cool down both the Raspberry Pi and hard disks even at heavy loads.
The programmable OLED Display is neatly situated under the multi-function power button to allow for seamless integration with the case. The OLED can display the Pi-NAS IP address, CPU status, and other functions needed for the operations. At the heart of the Argon EON are its 4-Bay SATA Hard Drive ports that will fit two (2) 3.5” SATA HDD and two (2) 2.5” SATA HDD/SSD. The maximum capacity of each HDD bay is 10 TB 18 TB for a total of 40 TB 72 TB capacity. Even though it can support up to 72TB (theoretically), it is managed by a USB 3.0 port, so if you really need a huge capacity NAS, it's recommended to get a good ready NAS with PCIe Bus.
The GPIO is one of the best features of the Raspberry Pi, so there should always be access to this very useful and customizable yet simple interface. Because this Argon EON can support up to 4 hard drives, it is upgraded with a 12 volts 5 Amps Power Supply.
Note: The Coin Cell needed for RTC is either CR1220 or CR1225. The coin cell battery is NOT INCLUDED in the original packaging
- 1x Argon EON 4 Bays Network Storage Case
- 1x 12V 5A Power Supply with UK Plug
- 1x Screw Driver (changeable tip, Flat or Phillips), together with a USB bridge, and some screws
- 1x Instruction Manual
- 225 x 164 x 144 mm (H x W x D)
- Power Supply: 12 V / 5 A
- 4-Bay SATA Hard Drive Ports that can fit two 3.5" SATA HDD and two 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD
- Programmable OLED Display is neatly situated under the button to display the following: IP address | CPU status | Storage status
- Maximum Single Volume HDD/SSD Size: 18 TB
- Two full-size HDMI ports (extended out by a breakout board)
- Utilize One USB3.0 port for 4-Bay SATA expansion, reserving 1x USB3.0 and 2x USB2.0 ports for other USB devices
- Takes advantage of the natural heat conductivity and dissipation of the aluminum
- Augmented the built-in controllable fan to cool down both the Raspberry Pi and hard disks
- Multi-function power button to allow for seamless integration with the case
- A real-time Clock is built-in to make scheduling tasks possible: It is compatible with CR1220 or CR1225 | Coin Cell battery (not included)
- All ports are on one side for neat cable management
- microSD cards can be ejected by pushing them on the same port