Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dagu Mini Leonardo Board w/ Motor Driver
- Features an onboard high-performance H-bridge motor driver
- Offers high-temperature automatic protection
- Provides overload protection circuit
- Supports multiple servos to ensure normal operation
The Dagu Mini Leonardo Board w/ Motor Driver features an onboard high-performance H-bridge motor driver that offers high temperature automatic protection, and can continue to work when the temperature is lower than the protection value.
Its input voltage ranges from 6 to 12.6 V. The LM2676 can provide up to 3.6 A current, and can support multiple servos to ensure normal operation. The Bluetooth module interface, equipped with Otani electronic Bluetooth module, offers communication with mobile phones, and computers.
- 1 x Dagu Mini Leonardo Board w/ Motor Driver
- 75 x 40 x 1.6 mm
- MCU: ATmega32U4, more internal resources
- Input voltage range: 6 - 12.6 V
- MOSFET anti-reverse circuit
- Rich power supply, signal interface, IO port full lead, easy to develop
- Overload protection circuit