Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Compact size, high capacity, and wide range of applications
- Powerful performance and exquisite craftsmanship
- Good heat dissipation and low expansion rate
- Long-lasting endurance
The DC Brushless Worm Gear Motor, 12V, 150 RPM is a miniature motor that can reverse its shaft rotation direction when the positive and negative wiring is changed. It also has two additional features:
1. It has a self-locking design, which prevents the output shaft from rotating when the motor is switched off.
2. The gearbox output shaft and motor shaft form a rectangular shape, making it suitable for various applications that require a specific installation size.
Motor: 24.3 mm (D) x 30.8 mm (L)
Gearbox: 46 mm (D) x 32 mm (L) x 22 mm (H)
Shaft: 6 mm (D) x 14 mm (L), D-shaped, with screw hole
Model: 4632WG 2430BL 40 12V
Voltage: 12 V DC
No-load Speed: 150 RPM
No-load Current: 0.12 A
Rated Torque: 1.5 Kg.cm
Rated Speed: 112 RPM
Rated Current: 0.6 A
Rated Power: 7.2 Watts
Stall Torque: 6.4 Kg.cm
Stall Current: 2 A.