Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Compact size, high capacity, and wide range of applications
- Powerful performance and exquisite craftsmanship
- Good heat dissipation and resistant to expansion
- Long-lasting endurance
The DC Brushless Worm Gear Motor, 12V, 90 RPM is a miniature motor capable of reversing shaft rotation direction by switching the positive and negative wiring. It also has two additional features:
1. It has a self-locking design, so the output shaft does not rotate when the motor is switched off.
2. Its gearbox output shaft and motor shaft form a rectangle, making it suitable for applications with special installation requirements.
Motor: 24.3 mm (D) x 30.8 mm (L)
Gearbox: 46 mm (D) x 32 mm (L) x 22 mm (H)
Shaft: 6 mm (D) x 14 mm (L), D-shaped, with screw hole.
Model: 4632WG 2430BL 65 12V
Voltage: 12V DC
Gear Ratio: 1:65
No Load Speed: 90 RPM
No Load Current: 0.12A
Rated Speed: 70 RPM
Rated Current: 0.6A
Rated Torque: 2.4kg.cm
Stall Torque: 10kg.cm
Stall Current: 2A